Child custody

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Child custody

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
  • #52476 Report


    Ok so I went to court a few months back because my daughter wanted to live with her dad and lost basically, my child now lives with her dad and I have visitation rights, well she’s here visiting and is in tears saying that while social and court was happening he was really nice to her and she was happy but now that it is all over he has turned very cruel and distant and she believes that he only agreed to custody so he didn’t have to pay me child maintenance, what do I do because she doesn’t want to go back but I can’t keep her because of the court agreement, do I have to make her go back to a place she is unhappy until I can take this back to court or is there something else me or her can do?

    #52540 Report


    Hi Mattylee I have no advice i’m sorry- I just wanted to let you know that you have been heard, and I hope this tough situation resolves for you and your daughter soon.

    #52544 Report


    Thank you means a lot and me too aha 🙂

    #52551 Report


    If you dont return your daughter to dads as court order states you will find yourself supervised or with no contact at all as dad  will stop it and you will be in a lot of trouble seeing as you were only in family court a few months ago.  She may be unhappy as naturally she would miss her mum and it maybe further down line by being patient you will get more contact in future .

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register