Child arrangment order?

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Child arrangment order?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #15138 Report



    I am after advise on which route I should take in regards to my children seeing there mother. The children live with me after there mum left 2 and half years ago. she comes and goes from the children and can go weeks without seeing them or asking how they are. At the moment she is demanding to see them with her on and off partner with whom she’s had domestic violence with and I have told her that I do not want the children around him which first response have strongly advised me not to let the children around him. First response also recommended me that supervised contact with the mother is a good idea, which we was doing but then she suddenly stopped asking to see them and now does not want to see the kids with me or another family member.

    Mother struggles to cope with the children as they play up for her and struggles to control them and we did speak about a plan to gradually work her up to spending more time with the children via half a day – 3/4 of a day and then a full day but now is not interested in this idea as she seems to want them when it suits here.

    I m thinking of child arrangement order would be the way forwarded as I m tired of having the same argument every time she wants to see the children on a spur of the moment or with her on and off partner. I understand that I cannot stop her seeing the children with her on and off partner if an arrangement is put into place.

    is there any other option available to me?

    Thanks in advance.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register