Child arrangements order

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Child arrangements order

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
  • #28569 Report


    <h1 style=”box-sizing: inherit; margin: 0px; font-family: LubalinGraphStd-Demi; font-weight: 400; color: #1a1919; word-break: break-word; font-size: 2rem; line-height: 2.5rem; padding-top: 1.875rem; padding-bottom: 1.25rem;”>’So basically my ex is now a guardian to my son and he refuse to allow contact with my son. I feel like I have right also as a parent. As far as professional help. Its shite(excuse my French)</h1>

    #28606 Report



    I can’t tell if your male or female but if your female try this organisation:

    Rights of women 020 7251 6577 We are a women’s charity working in a number of ways to help women through the law. Our vital services aim to provide women with the legal advice and information they need to understand and use the law and their legal rights.

    Another organisation for either sex is:

    Child law advice service 0300 330 5480

    Hope this helps


    #28617 Report


    Thanks. I will have a look into tomorrow as now everything is shut.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register