Charities that can help. .

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Charities that can help. .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #45897 Report



    Hey mamas and papas.. for anyone struggling there’s a few organisations you can turn to for help..


    Smallwood trust (they offer up to £250 if you are on limited income and struggling to become more financially resilient)


    Family Fund (call your local citizen advice bureau and they’ll do the application over the phone, can be awarded up to £300 argos gift card)


    For those mamas on UC, if you have taken out a benefit transfer (moving from income support to UC) you can apply for a budgeting advance which has to be paid back over a course 12 months.. you have to give them a reason you need it..


    I’m not sure how all of these are if your working but defo worth a try if circumstances have changed due to covid..


    Thank me later 😏

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register