Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum CCJ AND CHILDS MAINTINANCE

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #26665 Report


    Hello hello,

    I am single mum and recently got a County Court Judgment against me. I supposed to pay 12k to private person and I cannot afford. I want to ask court to arrange a monthly payments instead of 12k payment. I have arrange my N 245 form with budget and I am not sure if I should state my daughter’s maintenance payments from her dad as my income. Any advice? Thank you.

    #26676 Report

    Hi Agatka2709

    Thanks for contributing to our forum.  It sounds like you could do with some advice.  Please contact our Single Person Helpline.  We have a team of advisers who should be able to help you explore what options are available for you.  Here are their details and I hope this helps, Justine

    • Gingerbread Single Parent Helpline – Freephone 0808 802 0925

    Opening hours:  Mon 10 – 6, Tues 10- 4, Wed 10 – 1 & 5 – 7, Thurs 10 – 4, Fri 10 – 4  They can be busy so callers can expect to wait up to 20 minutes before the call is answered.


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register