Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Apprenticeship

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
  • #60644 Report


    Hi so my son who’s 17 wants to do an apprenticeship for his 2nd year of education, he’s currently 17,’m a lone parent on a part time wage, although iv been asked to confirm he’s staying in education etc do I need to declare his wages for council tax and housing benefit purposes? Thank you in advance.


Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register