Advise please

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Advise please

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #29662 Report


    I have been a single parent for 3 yrs now and recently divorced I claim tax credits and also get child benefit & child maintenance of kids dad and have recently been struggling. Can I claim JSA aswell as the above benefits as I am looking to returning back to work ?

    #29668 Report

    Hi Catherine,

    Thank you for your post on our forum. In most cases making a new claim for a benefit would mean claiming universal credit which would end your child tax credit claim. You may find it useful to call our free helpline and speak to an adviser about your situation on 0808 802 0925


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register