Advice on a C100 Application for contact.

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Advice on a C100 Application for contact.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
  • #33174 Report

    Mrs Smith

    My ex has not seen our Son who is of primary school age for over a year. I have a restraining order against him as he was convicted for common assault & Criminal damage against me 8 months ago. Despite his behaviour I did try & make a contact arrangement for our Son almost a year ago, but he was NOT interested at all. He has now filed an application for contact, & I’m wondering what to expect? & what would happen if I reject his application? As I do not think its in my Sons best interest to see him whilst he’s young. He witnessed his dad’s behaviour, & has now accepted life without him, & is happy. I think that my ex has only made this application to get me to have to relax the restraining order, as contact would be so complicated with the order in full force. My mental health suffered terribly after all his abuse, & I don’t want to be pulled down again.

    #33175 Report


    Hi Mrs Smith,

    Try giving this organisation a ring:

    “Rights of women 020 7251 6577 We are a women’s charity working in a number of ways to help women through the law. Our vital services aim to provide women with the legal advice and information they need to understand and use the law and their legal rights.’

    It might also be useful to speak to these people:

    National domestic violence helpline 0808 2000 247

    Hope this helps


Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Log in or register to reply to this thread

Log In Register