7 weeks pregnant and I’ve asked him to leave

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 7 weeks pregnant and I’ve asked him to leave

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Oscarsmummy
    Participant

Hi everyone, I’m new here.

I have a 10 year old son from a previous relationship ( we broke up when he was 8 months old) he longs desperately for a sibling (He has 2 stepbrothers at his dads) and I recently fell pregnant With my partner of 7 months. (Who has never had children) Thing is before I fell pregnant I loved the man we were happy. Since finding out it’s been a down hill slide.
    He moaned about taking time off work for early scans, like it was an inconvenience, he’s been under my feet since the corona virus started and my house isn’t that big. I felt so suffocated and everything he does or says seems magnified like why would I want to bring a baby up with someone like that, he may talk to my dogs in a shitty way or stomp around in the kitchen and it panics me and I think run! He moaned the other night because my eldest had jumped into bed with me to watch a movie in the evening and he sulked and said oh well I guess I’m sleeping on the sofa then 🤯. He’s quite childish and because I’ve asked for space while my son is with his dad this week he has phoned me and spat down the phone that I probably have someone else here and that he wants a DNA test. All completely illogical stuff.
    I actually at this point although it terrifies me want to have this baby alone just me and my older son. Am I wrong? I wake up everyday to an empty house and don’t miss him I just feel sad and low 😕🙁 could this all be hormonal? I really need some support or advice. I’m sorry for the long post.

#38749 Report

BM98
    Participant

Tbh he sounds like a ****… you’ll be fine on your own!!! Obviously he’ll see the baby ect but your happiness is more important than a “ family unit” just do what makes YOU happy! You’ve got it this mama💙💙

#38756 Report

Oscarsmummy
    Participant

Thanks hun. I’m hoping we can stay friends but only time will tell 💗

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)