6 weeks pregnant and he has abandoned me and my child…. what am i facing?

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 6 weeks pregnant and he has abandoned me and my child…. what am i facing?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Kathymumofone
    Participant

Abs,

i can honestly say, having been a single mum for 7 years now, I’ve had only two people judge me for that, and neither of them was worth bothering about.

I was a little older than you when I conceived but my child is absolutely the best thing I have ever done. I was alone, no parents or grandparents but we’ve survived and life is good.

childcare is pricey, but you’ll manage. You have a good employer and your family will come round.

Don’t move unless you really want to. The father may come around in time, and if he doesn’t, you’ll ignore each other.

Congratulations.

#18369 Report

Amandak32
    Participant

Hi,

Im currently going through the same. Seeing a friend who I’ve known since infant school.

I found out about 10 days ago I’m pregnant. About 8 weeks.

I already have a 9 year old daughter and have had a previouse termination as well a 2 miscarriages Over the years.

He wants nothing to do with the baby but still thinks we should stay casually involved.

As if that wasn’t messing with my head already. I’m now in a really bad low. And I’ve cried so much.

Im also in London’/Croydon. And am 33

i feel terrible, anxious, and and really out of my comfort zone.

How did your consultation go?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by Amandak32.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)