35 weeks pregant and my husnand walked out

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 35 weeks pregant and my husnand walked out

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hannah84
    Participant

I am have being a single mum..  Then married who I thought was the love of my life..  I am now 35 weeks pregannt and at 33 he walked out… I think he met someone else but I ll never be sure he is refusing to talk or commicate and has blocked me on every channel he could…

This was a planned pregnancy and being alone was never a consideration… I am scared and fearful and struggling with the prospect….

I am in Halifax West Yorkshire.. Are any mums close by who would fancy meet ups… Or know of any single parent groups… ❤️

#30675 Report

Ramblinjon
    Participant

Hi Hannah,

I can understand how daunting it is for you but you will be Ok, you have the greatest joy of bringing a little one into the world so congratulations.

Here’s a link to see if there’s any local gingerbread groups to you:

https://www.gingerbread.org.uk/community/single-parent-groups/groups/

If you’ve any pregnancy questions or need advice this organisation could help:

British pregnancy advisory service 0345 7304030

Mark

#30707 Report

Natty35
    Participant

Hi Hannah

I’m currently 38 weeks pregnant with my fourth child, my husband of 15 years walked out on me and the three children in May. And I found out he was having an affair with a work colleague who I use to work with. It started when I miscarried the twin and refused to terminate. I have had counselling to try and cope as find others have an opinion but not been through this situation. Please find someone to talk and remember that you are all this baby needs xx. Here if you need

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)