23 weeks pregnant!

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 23 weeks pregnant!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

PGE2405
    Participant

Hi

I’m 23 weeks pregnant with a 2 year old. We moved into a mortgaged property Thursday and my husband left me Friday!

Anyone been through the same?

I’m struggling emotionally!

x

#33228 Report

Kathymumofone
    Participant

Oh God. I can’t imagine anyone has been there.  Has he come back? Have you heard from him? Did he say why?

Maybe he has just panicked and gone on a bender, and he’ll come to his senses.

Can you check with his family that he’s okay?

#33247 Report

EmmaJ84
    Participant

So sorry you’re going through this. I’m 28 weeks pregnant and my husband upped and left about 6 weeks ago, so I know the turmoil you’re in. Not excusing his behaviour at all, but I think sometimes men panic and cant cope, so they run. It’s easier than facing their problems. Has he given you an explanation or reason?

I cant really give you any advice as I’m currently going through the same situation! But I can say that 6 weeks down the line I am feeling stronger, and I know I can do this on my own. Be kind to yourself and give yourself time. It’s ok not to be ok at the moment. But you will get there, no matter what happens x

#33250 Report

Ali.saa
    Participant

Hey there,

All I can say that all men aren’t like this!

Even you could find many men that keep their kids and they are responsible for what they did! Like me and others

Sorry to hear about you guys

Hope the situation gets better.

Take care and be happy

#33518 Report

Singlemotherof2
    Participant

Hey I have a daughter and I am now pregnant with my 2nd child the father has also left me. We are in the same boat hun, I guess we got to be strong but its certainly not easy.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)