21, Single first child.

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 21, Single first child.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Abbiemel96
    Participant

Hi everyone,

Im new to gingerbread after someone recommending the sit to me on Netmums. I am 21 years old, single and currently just under 9 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Father isn’t interested so im doing this one alone! (Obviously with the help of my very supportive family). Very excited to meet my baby but also very scared about the months and years ahead.

None of my friends are in this position and I don’t know anybody my age who has ever been through this experience. Is anybody in a similar situation to me?

Thanks in advance, Abbie x

#5780 Report

Hope
    Participant

Hello abbie

Im 28 single with a 5 month old baby father not interested

I can’t lie Its scary but amazing to, Iv only just joined tonight and I feel more alone then ever and was told about it by my mum as she went to one when I was young….

Darling u not alone and the thoughts that run through ur head are normal believe me everything went through my head when I was preg but please feel free to msg if need advice

Wish u all the best of lick with ur beautiful baby and make sure u look after ur self as u been through alot and well done u for joining xx

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)