2020 stay strong!

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 2020 stay strong!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

SJ90
    Participant

This has been a difficult year for many of us and just want to say keep going accept help if you need it where ever you can get. It’s only been because the challenges I’ve faced in the past that I already knew I had the strength to get through the constant challenges this year has given us. As single parents we already have the  strength dont forget it.                                                                   x Merry Christmas x

#47202 Report

Hope76
    Participant

Singledadlife….this is a really positive post..! It’s hard to try and stay positive at the moment with all the bad news we here and the challenges everyone is facing but you are so right, accept help where it is offered and realise that living as a single parent is a strength in itself..!
    Merry Christmas to you too 🎄

#47209 Report

Bongo2390
    Participant

What a lovely post singledadlife………very uplifting which I think is something we all need right now! Lately I’ve have really tried focusing on the positives in my life and learning  to appreciate what i do have instead of what i don’t have. Single parenting is so challenging but it is so rewarding and every day I feel proud of what I have achieved and safe in the knowledge that my daughter is happy and that’s all I can ever hope for. Merry xmas

#47675 Report

Gummibear123
    Blocked

Yep totally.As a single parent for what feels like at least a century now at least I feel I’ve gained the ability to say well I’ve been thru xy&z,this is just another Thing.It’s become a kind of mantra in my head.Single parents can do Anything & we frequently Do!

Any1 have any idea why they call us Single parents??

I’M not ,I’m definitely a Double Parent!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)