20 years and he’s walked out – crushed

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 20 years and he’s walked out – crushed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Su0906
    Participant

Still in complete shock and feel like my life is falling apart all around me. Am in total limbo

#7234 Report

H
    Participant

I can promise you will not feel like that for ever I was with my ex husband 15 years and it’s nearly been a year ago already time just going so quickly my best advice to you is small steps at a time and take each day as it comes.

#7241 Report

Su0906
    Participant

I just don’t understand.  It was only last year we were talking about renewing our vows.  Im looking at all the messages of love he used to send me only a month ago.  So confused.

#7242 Report

Su0906
    Participant

I just don’t understand.  It was only last year we were talking about renewing our vows.  Im looking at all the messages of love he used to send me only a month ago.  So confused.

#7254 Report

H
    Participant

My ex sent me a message saying he loves me the day before he walked out and we had 2 holidays booked to take our children on so I get exactly where u r coming from it’s so hard to try and understand why they do it and soon u will probably be blamed for it but if I am honest I did the same as u are kept reading over it looking at photos etc and then about 2 weeks later I deleted them all and removed all photos from my house and then I actually felt good for it because they are really not worth are tears which obviously u will still cry for a long time yet I even cried when i started the divorce but by the time the absolute came through I was relieved that he actually done me a favour and showed me I am worth more than that and so are you.

#7256 Report

Su0906
    Participant

Do you mind me asking why your husband left?

#7263 Report

H
    Participant

No of course i dont he was having an affair with someone he worked with wasn’t the first either first time my youngest was only a baby.  I divorced him in December on adultery and he still with her now she younger than him and me nothing like me and no children.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)