13 weeks pregnant single mum of 4 feel alone

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum 13 weeks pregnant single mum of 4 feel alone

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Snare2013
    Participant

Me an my partner have been together 3 years all of a sudden he left last week I feel so lonely I don’t no what to do I really want him back I have no family support an I’m lost is anyone in the same boat? I can’t eat or sleep x

#58371 Report

Upupandaway
    Participant

Hi

I’m a mum of 2 under 2 and my marriage broke down 8 months ago.

The trick i found useful was to give myself a shake every morning and put a smile on my face.

I told myself i am not the first woman to do it alone and wont be the last. Many women are with husbands but are still raising theit kids alone practically.

Go out and get as much fresh air as possible. You can do this!!

#58387 Report

Vintagedresser
    Participant

Upupandaway I totally agree. When the heartbreak wears of which it will you will feel stronger and start smiling again. Women don’t NEED men to raise kids, we just want them well because there cute and can fix things. When you have a good one we’ll yes that’s great but if your one of the many millions that didn’t get one of a good batch then know worry we can deal with it. ❤

#58428 Report

Jollie
    Participant

Did you see any signs of him wanting to leave? There are always signs. Where do you live?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)