Reply To: Free solicitor?

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Free solicitor? Reply To: Free solicitor?

#7927 Report

carol one

I don’t think Anonymous was saying mum should pay for contact but that if she wants to suddenly change what has been the status quo she should pay the court cost.

I suspect if you have contacted the CMA about maintenance from her she has looked at what brings that down and that is overnight stays with her for the children.

There is nothing wrong with you asking her why she wants to change contact. Also ask your children what they want if they are old enough.