Reply To: Help with benefits

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Help with benefits Reply To: Help with benefits

#41789 Report




is it a mutual separation, I was informed that if I drew up a separation and parenting plan, that would prove my ex and I were not together any longer and therefore would not be treated as a couple, but both have to sign it.


as far as I understand because your parents house is in your name, you wouldn’t be able to live in a council or housing association house.


can your husband not leave?