Reply To: Parenting plan

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Parenting plan Reply To: Parenting plan

#39742 Report


I’d leave your ex alone for a while. He has made it clear he isn’t interested. Inform him when the baby is born, don’t put his name on the birth certificate and wait for him to come to his child, rather than pushing for more contact.

If he is any kind of a dad, he’ll want contact with his child. If he isn’t interested, all the planning in the world won’t make any difference.

And put in a CMs claim as soon as the baby is born. Your child is entitled to support from the father.