Reply To: New single mum worries

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum New single mum worries Reply To: New single mum worries

#35592 Report


Hi Jodie I went through a similar thing with my sons dad. He has a new partner and has shown no interest in our son etc. You can claim child maintenance without him being on the birth certificate (I didnt realise this until last month when my son was 7 months old). If he refuses they can go directly through his employer. Also depending on your maternity package it’s worth checking if you are entitled to any help from universal credit. Feel free to message me. I hope you get everything sorted. Good luck with the baby x