Reply To: First hearing advice

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum First hearing advice Reply To: First hearing advice

#35474 Report


How old is your son?

You definitely need to seek legal advice and make sure you get yourself a solicitor.

Is your name on your son’s birth certificate? If it is then you have parental responsibility to see your son.

The best way to regain your contact with your son is to go to court and get an order in place. Otherwise go to mediation first to arrange contact. I find mediation is a waste of time.