Reply To: Torn!

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Torn! Reply To: Torn!

#34482 Report


Hey hun – can you go back to your Health visitor and insist on a referral for therapy or psychologist ? (For your daughter).  I think they  cover up to 16 years old now. You have to be firm and tell them this is what is now needed.

or try the same but at the doctors…. don’t struggle alone when professional help could be needed.

As to the rest – you can’t give up your studies or yourself – this will only make you more unhappy and an unhappy parent spills over to your children so you shouldn’t feel guilty about this