Reply To: Problem with child residency

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Problem with child residency Reply To: Problem with child residency

#34292 Report


That’s so scary, I’m so sorry you’re going through this.

Best thing you can do is contact a family solicitor or another avenue for legal advice, and if possible don’t let him be alone with your little one to take them – as unfortunately you are correct that the police can not intervene as long as he is taking them somewhere safe to live and is on the l birth certificate.

Wishing you all the best and I hope you figure something out x