Reply To: I need help

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum I need help Reply To: I need help

#33255 Report


You can claim UC, but you have to show that you’re living separately. So not eating together, sleeping in same room, taking children out together etc. On a previous post I gave detailed info about what is expected if you use the search engine or look at my profile info.