Reply To: I need help

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum I need help Reply To: I need help

#33246 Report


Are you able to afford a solicitor? Maybe you could see if they do an hour free?

re the stashing money, my ex did that and it was too difficult to prove. He got away with it sadly.

I’d say at the moment, it’s best to get legal advice. They can then guide you on what to do next. You’ll need to decide how you’ll divide your children’s time and your assets. If you can do it between you, great. Most can’t and so you’ll have to look at mediation or solicitors or court.
In the meantime, look at universal credit / child tax credit. Have you got a friend that could pop round one evening and maybe go through it with you?