Reply To: Housing and UC? How to move?

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Housing and UC? How to move? Reply To: Housing and UC? How to move?

#33117 Report


<span style=”font-size: 12.0pt; mso-bidi-font-size: 11.0pt; line-height: 115%; font-family: ‘Arial’,’sans-serif’; mso-fareast-font-family: Calibri; mso-fareast-theme-font: minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family: ‘Times New Roman’; mso-bidi-theme-font: minor-bidi; mso-ansi-language: EN-GB; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA;”>Hi – You can contact our free Gingerbread helpline on 0808 802 0925 if you want information about things like benefits and discretionary housing payments.  If you want more detailed information about finding housing and housing law you could ring Shelter England, a national  housing charity, on 0808 800 4444.</span>