Reply To: New single pernet

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum New single pernet Reply To: New single pernet

#32919 Report


Apply directly to have child benefit paid to you.  You may not need  the  mother to do anything.  This is a gateway benefit  that will get you the child allowances. Make sure you have recorded all of this in your online journal as they may possibly backdate.

How long is the sanction for? Have you written an explanation in your journal?