Reply To: Advice

Home Online forum Gingerbread Forum Advice Reply To: Advice

#32814 Report


You need to seek professional legal advice, both for visitation and to ensure partner is represented if there has been anything fraudulent done in his name.

Regards the fraud thing:

<span style=”display: inline !important; float: none; background-color: #ffffff; color: #333333; font-family: Georgia,’Times New Roman’,’Bitstream Charter’,Times,serif; font-size: 16px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; letter-spacing: normal; orphans: 2; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; text-indent: 0px; text-transform: none; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; white-space: normal; word-spacing: 0px;”></span&gt;

<b></b><i></i><u></u><span style=”text-decoration: line-through;”></span>There are some links here below that may be relevant but in current circumstance I think legal representation would be wise as soon as possible under the circumstances.  The below is just from a Google search I can’t vouch for any but should give you an idea of where you stand.

Gingerbread has the following links: