Guided Walk for Gingerbread with Camden Mayor
Story Garden, NW1 1DF
Saturday 20 Nov 21 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Join Camden Mayor Sabrina Francis and qualified Camden tour guide Alan Hovell on a guided walk through Fitzrovia and Bloomsbury in support of Gingerbread.
Meet at the Story Garden at 12pm behind the British Library and stops will include:
- Harry Potter’s Platform 93/4 in King’s Cross Station
- Hospitals and the Zayed Centre fighting childhood illnesses
- Coram’s Fields, site of the first children’s charity
- The Chimney Sweep’s Church in Queen Square
- University College Hospital
- Pollock’s Toy Museum
- Tottenham Court Road Mural
- Whitfield St playground
- The old borough of St Pancras
Booking is essential. There will be an envelope collection during the walk with a requested donation of £15 (or more!) per waged person.
If you can’t make the 20th November, the walk will also take place on Saturday 4th December.Book your place