We provide expert advice, practical support and campaign for single parents

• Join us

Welcome!

Get chatting and meet new single parent friends in the Gingerbread online forums

How it works here

A guide to using the Gingerbread forums, plus our netiquette and rules.

Where to go for advice

Details of organisations, including Gingerbread, that can support single parents

If you need help urgently

If things get too much, details of where to go for immediate help

Forums  /  Public discussions - anyone can read  / Bereavement  / BEREAVED PARENT?
BEREAVED PARENT?

Posted Sun 13 Mar 2011 07:56

I wouldnt look no further on this website you are probably better off looking on the WAY or the Widows Association who are dedicated to widowed parents.

Posted Tue 15 Mar 2011 09:54

eastburn wrote:

I wouldnt look no further on this website you are probably better off looking on the WAY or the Widows Association who are dedicated to widowed parents.

This site is more dedicated to single parents NOT WIDOWED PARENTS I havent had no support from Gingergbread

Posted Tue 15 Mar 2011 17:25

Hi Eastburn

It is clear you are very upset about something and I, and I am sure others, would like to help but we really can't with only the information we have.

I have replied to another of your threads but please remember the messages you post on the forums are going to members of Gingerbread, other single parents, not Gingerbread the organisation itself.

There are many here would love to help but can you please give us a bit more information about what the problem actually is?

Posted Thu 28 Apr 2011 11:27

Thanks I have never heard of them.

275 active users

2 members, 273 guests

suziewoozie, bambs28